Saturday, August 24, 2013

CASE STudy Challenge #154

Happy (belated) A-B-day, kimT!

The kind ladies at the CASE Study Challenge blog site inspired today's card with this card by Jennifer McGuire, and I happened to glance down and spotted an ad from Technique Tuesday that had banners in pretty much the same colors ... and the rest, as they say, is history! Glad to get some crafty time today, tho' I admit it's a belated greeting for a regular lunch-mate of mine who celebrated not just her birthday but also her anniversary this past Tuesday. I wasn't able to join the crew as I had an 11:30 a.m. meeting that naturally ran past our lunch time, and I had pulled out a few b'day/anniversary cards from my stash, but methinks I like this one better!

Pardon the picture quality - it was taken using daylight and I really didn't notice the dappling of shadows 'til the picture was uploaded and I'm too lazy to go redo!

stamps: n/a (PC-genereated inside sentiment); paper: AC Cardstock Textured, Neenah Solar White, scraps from the Technique Tuesday ad; ink: PC-generated sentiment; tools: Cuttlebug w Darice Cloudy Sky embossing folder, SU's bitty butterfly punch


3 comments:

Nat said...

so nice to see your Summery creation Sue!! :) wonderful !

Maureen Merritt said...

Beautiful! I love the pops of color on your white card base. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

Kimmi said...

I love that embossing. You are not helping my addiction. Love ya SueBee.