Wednesday, September 26, 2007

autumn is here!

My sister's favorite season is autumn, whereas I pretty much figure God placed me here to more appreciate spring, summer and fall! I found a nice 6x6 pad of 7Gypsies papers that all screamed autumn to me, so I picked them up to make some cards ... one for my sis' and one for my buddy Donna. This one's for my sis'!

No stamps were used on these two cards - I inked the edges of the paper (7Gypsie's Zanzibar collection) and cardstock (SU's mellow moss and one of Bazzill's that coordinated w Stella Ruby) with some ColorBox (aka cat's eye) burnt sienna and Brilliance's graphite black inks, used a couple of Jolee's 3-d stickers, and Making Memories' rub-on sentiments, and added some black eyelets to complete these.

Hope they like 'em!

No comments: