Monday, November 26, 2012

SCS' CAS weekly challenge card

This week's challenge card is inspired from the written word ... the following quote from Galileo: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. - Galileo

... and it inspired me to use a couple of Memory Box stamps I'd acquired a little over a year ago to make this CAS one-layer card! 'Nuff said! A quick post tonite as I'm off to enjoy a cuppa coffee w my sweetie. Possibly the CAS-est card I've made in quite a while ... maybe this one was CAS-er, tho'?!

stamps: Memory Box's All is calm/bright, Tree Silhouette; ink: CTMH's Outdoor Denim; paper: The Paper Company's cards & envelopes pkg

2 comments:

Print VIP Cards said...

Simple and elegant with eye pleasing shades that inspires me a lot..

Beate said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs and smiles