Saturday, August 16, 2008

SU wish list started

High on my SU wish list this year (so far!) are the following (some aren't new - I'm just glad they weren't discontinued; some aren't stamp sets! the Ghostly Greetings DP makes me want to get inkin' my Halloween-themed stamps ... I've not even begun those yet! so much to do; so little time, y'know?!):

  • Window Dressing - p22

  • Tasty Sweet - p29

  • Fall Harvest - p31

  • To You & Yours - p45

  • Together Forever, Forever Flowers - p57

  • Making Tracks - p81

  • A Flower for All Seasons, Watercolor Joy - p87

  • Pocket Silhouettes - p98

  • Upsy Daisy - p101

  • True Friend, Boho Friend - p118

  • Boho Blooms BK - p133

  • Heard from the Heart - p145

  • Kiwi Kiss In Color - p162

  • Ghostly Greetings DP - p170

  • Patterns Designer Series Papers DP - p171

  • Designer Brads - p184

  • Designer Buttons - p187

I'll be shrinking my wish list real soon, I'm sure! How 'bout you?

No comments: