Wednesday, December 10, 2008

year in review

... so I'm a bit early, you say?! It's Julee's fault - she got me started with today's posting! I'm a countdown junkie and LOVE watching the year in review shows every calendar year end. Julee asked today about a few of our favorite things in 2008 - and mine turned into a post, LOL! Drumroll, please ... here's a few of my favorite things:

fav songs:
  • John Mayer's "Say" (The Bucket List)

  • Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours"

  • Colbie Caillat's "Bubbly," "Feelings Show"
    (I know, it's last year's album ... )

fav movies:

  • PS, I Love You

  • 27 Dresses

  • Spiderwick Chronicle

  • The Bucket List

  • The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

  • Iron Man

  • Wall-E

  • Dark Knight

fav shows:

  • CBS' Sunday Morning

  • Law & Order

  • NCIS

  • Designed to Sell

  • Curb Appeal

fav toys:

  • purple crop-a-dile

  • portable photo studio

  • nesties

  • bind-it-all

  • silhouette (4 Christmas)

moments:

  • beautiful sunny days like today

  • any time my guys take time to say they love me

  • firsts - first flower bloom, first snowfall

  • playing tic-tac-toe w Geoff on way in to work

  • Wednesday afternoons when I schedule 1/2 day vacations!

No comments: