Monday, May 18, 2009

QK Club flower pot

Have you spotted these cute flower pots springing up all over the Internet? Here's a QuicKutz version, from my May QuicKutz Club meeting. These are some of the different QK flower dies the lovely and talented Pat L had cut beforehand for us. They lift out and this one's inside sentiment reads "you're the best" - I didn't take another pic of the inside and am too lazy to pull back out my camera but here's another flower pot I'd posted last month if you're not familiar with these.

I don't recall who the paper manufacturer is and I dunno about you, but I'm lovin' this dotted swiss cardstock; it's solid on one side and dotted on the other. It's similar to one I used for another recent project - a notebook to keep track my inventory of QK dies ... which I never completed. Of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most, y'know?!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Very cute Sue!!`