Thursday, September 3, 2009

cool beans, Halloween!

Hey, that rhymes! I'm a poet, you wouldn't know it, but my feet show it - they're Longfellows! I've started to get into the spirit of Halloween, so to speak, and this card's based on Mandy's Limelight Papercrafts' LLPC029 sketch layout, using mainly items I'd picked up at CAM's New To You sidewalk sales last weekend. I think the kitty cat chipboard is the only item I picked up elsewhere. Mandy's challenge was to use the sketch below and have fun w dots - read more here - and Pile It On's challenge #13 was to use circles - yep, I've got 'em here!

stamps: imaginisce's skull; paper: imaginisce's Eat Drink & Be Scary, My Mind's Eye's Night Light Dotted Corn DP, Paper Reflections' black card stock; ink: StazOn's Jet Black; accessories: Bazzill Basic's Primula Raven flower, imaginsce's Bump in the Night Brads, Reminisce's Halloween chipboard stickers' cat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm putting this on all my friend's blogs who make cards that I admire. Coluzzal has stopped making the foam cutting pad for their templates and cutter. Do you know where I can find one?

Timi O. Mercado said...

Great card in time for Halloween!

Timi, Pile it on DT

by. Amy Schultz said...

cool! This is an awesome Halloween card! always love the rustic look

Amy -- Pile It On DT

Mandy said...

Wowzers! This is such a great card! I love the distressed, dark feel to it, and of course the dots are perfect. ;) I'll be featuring your card on my blog Monday!!

Maureen said...

Very cute! I love Halloween cards! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!