Wednesday, April 28, 2010

it's all about pink

It's all about pink for this gal - my stampin' buddy Pat - so I HAD to use pinks in a thank you card for her recently. This is my latest stamp set ... ok, TWO of my latest stamp sets ... 'cuz I got a $10 rebate offer from PayPal and ended up ordering two different bird/bird cage sets when I ordered, LOL! I had the DP on hand for inspiration already, and had been searching the Internet for a bird and bird cage stamp that I'd seen once in my travels and mistakenly lost the info from ... well, I've got PLENTY now! These are from Stampendous, and I just HAD to have IO's birdcage pyramid, don't you know ... more on that later!

stamps: Stampendous' birthday cages, tweet cages; paper: Basic Grey's porcelain DP, SU's Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink card stocks, recycled white card stock from my work place; inks: SU's - methinks they were Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Ruby Red, distressed with Ranger's antique linen and SU's Cameo Coral

No comments: