Saturday, June 25, 2011

the a-z of me

Dunno where I'd first spotted this post and image offhand, but thot it appropriate for today as I've no cards to share ... YET! Catch ya later this afternoon!

the a-z of me

A. Age: as old as my tongue and slightly older than my teeth (wait, that's a movie quote too!)

B. Bed size: queen

C. Chore you dislike: dishes, grocery-shopping, laundry ... are we talking alphabetically or by degrees of dislike here? does anybody really like chores?

D. Dogs: none currently (loved in my past - tippy, skippy, nugget, lady, tiger)

E. Essential start to your day: a heckova cup of amaretto-flavored coffee made by my DH

F. Favorite color: purple, closely followed by bright green, then yellow

G. Gold or silver: definitely gold - yellow golds

H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments you play(ed): tried my had at the kazoo, recorder, and tamborine (all quite unsuccessfully, I might add)

J. Job title: assistant to VP-Admin/Finance

K. Kids: 2

L. Live: mid-Michigan

M. Mom's name: Sylvia

N. Nicknames: Sue, Laurie (but only by my Dad)

O. Overnight hospital stays: 3

P. Pet peeves: negativity 'cept when it's ME complaining, mind you

Q. Quote from a movie: Look Doris, someday you're going to find that your way of facing this realistic world just doesn't work. And when you do, don't overlook those lovely intangibles. You'll discover those are the only things that are worthwhile.

R. Righty or lefty: lefty

S. Siblings: yes, 3

T. Time you wake up: 3-ish and 6-ish

U. Underwear: what about it? currently wearing? no, I'm still in jammies.

V. Vegetables you don't like: pickles! (yuck! but cukes are fine ... does that count?)

W. What makes you run late: procrastination

X. X-rays you've had: bone density, mamogram, teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: Blondin burgers

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I'm a museum and zoo fanatic ... love 'em all!

So, now go post an a-z of YOU, and let me know when you've done it!

No comments: