Sunday, September 18, 2011

movie day at the Blondins

My Mom and I took in this movie today during our visit, after a bit of weeding in the garden, relaxing in their back yard, and an EARLY supper. I usually dine weekdays, so eating before hitting a 6 p.m. show is unheard of for me ... but I knew I'd be wanting to start back home after the show, so that was the plan of the day.

And the movie? It was cute. Or was that Kinnear? Yeah, I think both! And tho' it was pretty formulaic, it still had a pretty nice cast - the leads were played by Sarah Jessica Parker, Pierce Brosnan, and Greg Kinnear, with smaller parts played by Kelsey Grammer and Jane Curtin - all of whom I like, so it was pleasant. Suffice to say it's about a list-maker who's dealing with the juggling act of balancing work and marriage and family.

I'd give it a 3 out of a possible 5 stars rating.

No comments: