Saturday, March 31, 2012

you are one of a kind

Here's my 2-page spread from our March 21st sketch class at CAM. Mine's always slightly different than those others produce during the class, as I'm reducing mine from the 12x12" intended size to a more manageable (for me) 8x8" size. So, that means I leave out some of the larger embellishments in favor of smaller ones. I'm LOVIN' this class, led by the lovely and talented Joyce. We generally have 3-4 choices of different families of DPs that are mostly kitted and come complete with a page of card stock embellishments to match. This one is some extremely cool Authentique DP, which I'd just picked up a few weeks prior in its 6x6" bundle format - called Genuine. Nice, eh?! I'm looking forward to the April class, when I'll be making two different 2-page spreads!

No comments: