Saturday, July 21, 2012

just wanted to say hello ...

here's a quick card intended for my favorite aunt! I'd recently ordered some PTI mini stamp sets and corresponding dies from Melissa j designs - from the uber talented Melissa Bickford. so many stamp sets, so little time, y'know?! I ran the sentiments down a stripe of white card stock, leaving enough room to pop up the cute old-fashioned phone, popped up the phone, rotary dial, and handset. the inside sentiment reads, " just wanted to say hello" and the word "hello" is in the script used on the card's front. easy peasy, right?! I emptied out my heart punch for confetti to include inside the card. done!

stamps: PTI's heart-to-heart #4; paper: Staples' white, SU's real red card stocks; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink, SU's real red; tools: PTI's heart-to-heart #4 die and Cuttlebug

No comments: