Sunday, July 20, 2014

congrats to Jessy & David!

My niece Jessy and her beau David were wed this past weekend. It was SO nice to see the extended family together! My youngest son and I got our crafty on for part of their gift; he'd originally worked with Jessy to design the invites so we framed ours; I'd used some software to blow up and switch her wedding announcement from color to a soft charcoal pencil and we put them in matching frames. Voila!

The reception theme was "under the stars" and they'd strung white mini lights all across the yard. It was SO cool looking! Their colors were a deep blue and white so I kept to that for the card too, and HAD to include some star-shaped bling. The blue sequins were from the table decorations from their wedding shower; they'd put blue and white flowers in canning jars with small white sparkly rocks and these blue sequins. I was lucky enough to take a table decoration home w me so got to use that on the card as well.

Here's wishing them the happily ever after they both deserve!

stamps: SU's Gorgeous Grunge; paper: Neenah's Solar White, SU's Night of Navy; ink: Ranger's faded jeans, SU's Night of Navy; tools: Cuttlebug w QuicKutz's Moonlight alphabet and gingerbread dies; accessories: asst'd Hero Arts' rhinestones and wedding shower sequins

No comments: