Wednesday, December 24, 2014

CASe it simple!

I'm addicted to Pinterest! There! I admitted it; I admit it freely! I ended up reviewing my Papercrafts Pinterest posts (in that folder alone I'v amassed 3,558 posts to date ... see what I mean?!) to gather some inspiration, and found it from the lovely and talented Linda Callahan of Stampin' Seasons blog fame.

I Googled "free Christmas music" and downloaded this ivory sheet, then used one of my word dies in the same color as the background ... and voila! It'd make a quick to reproduce card in case you mass-produced them, but I typically don't. Thanx for stopping by!

stamps: SU's Holiday Home (inside sentiment); paper: Neenah solar white, HPC's Dark Red, and downloaded freebie music sheet; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; accessories: Technique Tuesday's Say It - Noel die

No comments: