Saturday, February 2, 2008

happy birthday, susan!

This card's for my boss whose b'day is this coming Monday, based on an ATC I'd rec'd from my SU demo that Janet Hindman had made. I'd love to have been able to link to her blog but haven't been able to find one yet - if anybody knows of one, let me know!

I changed the ATC layout to accomodate Taylor's recent Cupcake Challenge (LOVE that gal's stuff!), mounted it on a stamped background of a combination of flowers, and added a b'day sentiment and flowers inside - voila! I'm cutting this one close as I've only got a day to buck this around work to have folkes sign as Susan's out 'til Tuesday!

stamps: SU Background Sampler, Be Happy, Short & Sweet, Vases in Vogue; paper: Almost Artichoke, Kraft, Ruby Red cardstock; ink: Almost Artichoke, Ruby Red, Versamark; accessories: Mellow Moss ribbon, threaded thru the flower to create its center

No comments: