Sunday, February 3, 2008

my acrylic valentine

I visited my LSS today for a QuicKutz Club meeting (more show-'n-tell on that later) and picked up some My Mind's Eye "Sisters" products to pull together a Valentine's Day card for ... you guessed it! ... my sister! Hope she likes it!

We're planning on acetate and faux silk techniques at our upcoming SU Card Club meeting, which is at my house on Monday evening. I SHOULD be party planning and house cleaning but instead I was shopping and then made this card before starting supper (a yummy shrimp 'n broccoli alfredo dish!).

tip: these oversized square cards cost extra postage when mailed in square envelopes, but did you know you can mail them in slightly oversized rectangular envelopes, usually with out paying any addt'l postage?!

stamps: Studio G's Happy Valentine's Day sentiment; paper: My Mind's Eye's Party "Sisters" Paisley; ink: StazOn Jet Black; accessories: My Mind's Eye's confetti grosgrain ribbon, couple cardstock pieces and one acryllic piece

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Sue! I really like this card, and I can't wait to make an acrylic card at your house on Monday!

Debs said...

This is gorgeous! You are talented! :)

Becky Carafa said...

This is soooo cool! I love it!