Friday, March 7, 2008

get well soon Jessy!

I mailed this card to my niece Jessy who left me a voice mail on Tuesday afternoon letting me know that she'd had her appendix removed! I just hung up from getting a quick status update on her and told her I hope she's feeling better than yesterday and worse than tomorrow! Hope she likes it - the card, not the loss of appendix! Love you Jessy - get well soon!

See the faux brads? They were made by inking the eraser from a new pencil ... it hid the mini glue dot under the vellum. Don't recall where I'd first spotted someone doing that tho' ...

stamps: SU's Vases in Vogue (mainly the inside of card); paper: American Traditional Design's Welcome Baby pastel vellum, ColorMates' Light Outdoorsy Olive cardstock, SU's Vintage Violet cardstock; ink: SU's Vintage Violet cardstock; accessories: Prima's hydrangea flowers, unknown olive ribbon; tools: crimper

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Aw, what a sweet card! I hope your niece is feeling better!