Saturday, March 1, 2008

take your time - recuperate!

A buddy of mine's recuperating from recent surgery and a few of us visited last week, taking over a batch of goodies for her ... of the stampin' variety, that is! Well, that and chocolate, anyhow! LOL!

Anywho, I made this card to give her along with a bottle I decorated that held her favorite chocolates ... hmmnn ... which I apparently didn't get a picture of beforehand (maybe more on that one later)?!

stamps: SU's Stem Silhouettes, Two-Step Stampin Mini Messages, Vases in Vogue; paper: Bohemia' Bliss, hp's transparency film; ink: Color Box's peach pastel and rose coral; accessories: ribbon I'd saved from a flower arrangment; tools: 1-3/8" circle and circle scallop punches (the strange thing bein' that I borrowed them the prior week from the same sicko friend ... grins!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What better to cheer your friend than some lovely stamped 'goodies'... and yes the chocolate of course!

Claudia said...

Hi Sue - I love the card! Also, I have been meaning to tell you - I love the photo you added to your blog.