Monday, June 2, 2008

trio of panels

I whipped up five cards for my son's teacher / teacher's aides / busdriver / busdriver aide presents this past weekend and thought these cute animated school-related gif pictures told a quick story of the upcoming last day of school. The girl's at school, then the school bell rings, and the kids all pile into the schoolbus for the ride home. Cute, eh?! It's an easy peasy card and that's one more project off my to-do list! It's a trio of panels so I'm adding it as my 2nd card (my first one's here) to Sharon's Stamp Simply #35 challenge. Not quite inchies, these panels measure 1-1/8" square.

Feels like Spring just started and now we're quickly approaching Summer vacation ... I think time speeds up exponentially as we age!

stamps: SU's Short & Sweet, PC-generated inside sentiment; paper: SU's Tempting Turquoise, unknown black cardstocks; ink: StazOn Jet Black; accessories: Mike's Foto Floral ribbon

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What an adorable card with a school related theme!!! Love this idea!!! The recipients will be thrilled!!! Thanks much for playing!!!

Anonymous said...

sue!! I clicked on the link for the three panel cards. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, but I wuld love to participate. Your three panel card was the one that got me wanting to stamp again (as well as some cards from LeAnne's site) so I alreay HAVE a three panel card!!! HELP ME! :-)