Sunday, October 12, 2008

rudolf, izzit you?!

This is a Hero Arts version of Rudolf, the red-nosed reindeer, complete w bling for nose! A Hero Arts rep stopped at some stamping stores in Michigan this past week, and one stop was to my LSS, Capture-A-Memory. I ended up supporting the local economy and purchased a few embellishments of theirs, a new line for my LSS ... plus some Autumn Leaves stamps that I hope to ink tomorrow!

We used watercolor pencils during the workshop but I prefer watercoloring with markers or crayons, so I recolored when I got home. He's a cutie! I ended up borrowing the l'il birdie stamp and using him on practically every card, as my Mom loves cardinals ... so one of these is probably bound to head to her house for the holidays!

deets: all Hero Arts unless specified ... stamps: Holly Bird, Jolly Christmas, Joyful Holiday Messages; paper: Winter Mixed Notecards; ink: StazOn Jet Black

5 comments:

Janine said...

What a cute card Sue!!! I love it!

Allison Rankin said...

Ha! So cute...I love the Hero Arts whimsy!

Claudia said...

Great card Sue! I have the stamp set and I love it!

Marilyn said...

I love the addition of the "birdie". Really dresses up the card!

Catherine said...

cute card :)