Saturday, January 10, 2009

donate heartfelt wishes

Today my buddy Pat and I went to CAM for a Hero Arts 2009 catty preview led by Marsha Novara. We made 3 cards for $5 and received a $5 discount toward the purchase any Hero Arts stamps ... an offer I couldn't refuse, y'know?! Here's one of the cards I made today.

This one's heading to Julie Carlisle of Dallas Baptist University as I'm participating in a project of stampers providing cards to a group of international students there - care to read more about the project? Check Jen Del Muro's blog posting (here), and I hope you can join me!

(all deets Hero Arts unless stated otherwise) stamps: All Occasions Messages, Hugs and Hearts; paper: Blossom card/matching envelope, unknown DP; ink: ColorBox Rose Coral, Memento Black; accessories: pink accent pearls

No comments: