Tuesday, March 3, 2009

lucky enuff 2b Irish

I don't make all that many St Pat's Day cards, but loved this sketch and thought I'd make use of this kewl plaid DP that I got in a recent DP share. I stamped a repeating shamrock image on the green cardstock using the complementing blue ink, so it doesn't actually meet the requirements of the SCS Viva la Verve forum challenge. I'd not read the requirement that it also needed to be a monochromatic card, and didn't add the top circle piece, so let's just agree that this one's loosely based on Viva la Verve's VLVFeb03 sketch challenge. The two top panels are popped up using dimensionals.



stamps: studio g's series 26; paper: SU's Prestwick DP, Garden Green and Night of Navy cardstocks; ink: SU's Garden Green; accessories: CTMH's Outdoor Denim organdy ribbon, dimensionals

1 comment:

toners said...

Great sketch, Sue! Love the colors too :)