Saturday, March 14, 2009

think green march 17

Two studio g stamps and a bunch of strips of my latest fav color DP - kiwi green - and there's another St Patrick's Day card! Good thing, 'cuz these have gotta hit the mail real soon! Think green March 17 - it rhymes! Shades of green's the ATSDTC40 challenge this weekend which is great timing, I think, and it's the color of the river in Chicago which gets dyed green annually the Saturday before St Pat's Day - wonder whether Beth saw it?

Today's been a golf and movie kinda day - I watched The Changeling this a.m. (creeped me out but it was good - a ***), golf followed by Diminished Capacity (****) this afternoon, and was just flicking thru channels this evening and spotted PS I Love You (****) which I'm only partially watching as I upload this. It's only got another 15-20 minutes to play and then it's time to hit the hay. Here's wishing you a t'riffic weekend!

stamps: studio g's series 26; paper: SU's Kiwi Kiss patterns designer series paper, Kiwi Kiss, Vellum, Whisper White cardstocks; ink: StazOn's Jet Black

No comments: