Sunday, April 5, 2009

another QK cutie

I should be done w Easter cards by now as they're due to hit the mail this week ... but I'm NOT! Here's another from this past Saturday's QuicKutz Club meeting at CAM (link at right), led by the lovely and talented Pat L. I have this chick and used it as (methinks) a duck last year, judging by the coloring, LOL! It's much softer in Pat's colors.

We made our lacy scalloped trim by using a 12" scallop punch, then running it thru a crimper and adding some extra crimps by hand on the flat edge, then positioning it around the circle. It's definitely something that will take a bit more practice on my part! Fun projects, Pat - TFS!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...too cute for words! Sometimes die-cuts are just the way too go! Sorry about your snow...I'd swear you lived in Canada...ha!

toners said...

This is adorable!! Love it!