Saturday, October 17, 2009

had a ruff day?

I purchased an SU retired stamp set with a similar theme, but this cutie is from today's project at one of my LSSs, CAM, that I frequent. My eldest son and I stopped to get crafty after his dentist appt today. He was in a hurry to get outta there, so we didn't do our usual shopping. I usually let him have his pick of stickers after we stop by, but today while at the dentist I happened to mention to him that, if he was good thru the appointment, that I had a surprise for him out in the trunk of our car. Well, if there was ever an example of somebody who had "ants in his pants," that would've been Geoff today, LOL! He wanted to finish that craft and get to the car but is planning on giving his card to Mr. Nick, his teacher, on Monday!

limited deets today - ink: Color Box dark brown chalk, PC-generated sentiment; tools: pup and paws are popped up using dimensionals, and kudus to (oops! I forgot her name! is it Susan? Karen? sigh ...) the dedicated individual who cut out all the dogs - they came from an unknown sheet of DP - awesome cute, eh?!

Have a t'riffic day, folkes, and thanx for stopping!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

How fun! Great job with the color palette here!