Tuesday, October 13, 2009

spooky? I don't think so!

This is my first time playing with the smooth operators from Stamping 411 - they offer Saturday sketches and this card's based on their SSC120 sketch ... the black pebbles (they were blue, I painted 'em black) were arranged differently 'cuz my spidey's so darn large, and the ribbon's missing 'cuz it's located in the bedroom where my DH is currently napping ... so imagine there's ribbon on the top right, okay? Great! Now, don't 'cha just love this flocked DP? I limited myself to one sheet last year and still had a little bit left ... almost hate to use it! Do you have hoarding tendencies? I sure have to fight 'em!


stamps: A Muse Artstamps' Spooky Night; paper: Making Memories' Flocked Spider DP, Paper Reflections' black and SU Very Vanilla card stocks; ink: Heidi Swapp's black acrylic paint, StazOn Jet Black ink; accessories: chipboard spider, Panacea mini discs and Westrim googly eyes

5 comments:

Jenna said...

What a cute card, I love the spider!

stamperbeth said...

very cute! I don't even think you need to add ribbon. He's cute just like he is.

Selene Kempton said...

This is so darn cute! Love it!!!

Connie Babbert said...

GREAT card! LOVE it!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Too Stinkin' Cute!! Love this idea. Thanks for playing along.