Saturday, January 23, 2010

think "you make me loco"

That's what I immediately thought of when I saw today's card - a manly Valentine's Day card! This is one of the cards from today's make -'n- take at Karen's Creative Stamping. I met up with a few friends for crafts and lunch today. No deets today - except the stamp is one of Karen's own.

My kids and I used to take in Crossroads Village every summer when they were little. The village is a collection of 35 historic homes, barns, shops, and trades buildings moved from around Genesee County to the west side of Mott Lake. They'd make me give them rides on the Venetian swings by the amusement park portion of the village. The village also has a restored carousel and ferris wheel, and for an additional price, there's the 40-minute ride on the steam locomotive or 45-minute ride on a replica paddlewheel riverboat. Well, this stamp made me think of the village, so when I get around to scrapbooking trips there, it'll come in handy!

No comments: