Saturday, January 9, 2010

thoughts of you ...

Hey, maybe I've got hold of something here?! I made a wintry card today at a make- 'n -take and it's turned into a beautiful sunny day! This is one of two cards made today at one of my two LSSs, Karen's Creative Stamping, where I've been joining a couple friends every other week (on the other weeks, I generally try heading to a make-'n-take at the other LSS, Capture-a-Memory ... aren't I lucky?!) for eats and treats! We used the marlbe-y looking light blue/grey card stock for the card base, then matted the cute snowmen DP on black card stock. Easy peasy!

no deets today ... except that the stamps are some of Karen's offerings. Her DH makes store and custom stamps on-site. Today we could use any of the following on our cards: "Thoughts of you ...", "... Warm my heart" (which is what I used on my inside sentiment), or "... Make me smile"

1 comment:

Kimmi said...

beeeeutiful