Friday, February 26, 2010

spring is near ... honest!

Another hybrid card, this one uses a digi flower set I picked up from Jessica Sprague's One Buck Wednesday offerings this past week. I love the black, white, and a splash of color combos. This particular digi set includes lots of mix and match flowers and stems. If you look closely, these particular stems have a bit of an outline - that's so that, especially if mounted on another color other than white, that they'll look like stickers ... cool idea!

I rarely post in the morning, and SHOULD be getting ready for work, but I had printed this image before hitting the hay last night ... now I'm OFF! See ya later, 'gators!

stamps: Crystal Wilkerson's Color Me Happy digi set; paper: Paper Reflections' black, SU's Bermuda Bay card stocks; ink: PC printer ink; accessories: unknown black thing-a-ma-jiggys at the bottom ... sigh ... what do you call them, again?!

No comments: