Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas in July

Here's one of the make -'n- take projects from Saturday when my stamping buddy Kim and I met for breakfast and then headed to Karen's Creative Stamping for their every other Saturday projects. I usually post my fav, but I've gotta tell ya ... I liked 'em all equally! I sign up to make two different cards and a pair of 6x6" scrapbook pages there.

No deets; sorry 'bout that. At one point I DID spot the name of the stripe of DP from this card but it flew in one eye and out the other, apparently, 'cuz I haven't a clue now what it was!

Saturday 7/10 updates on my niece and her son: Thankful to report that Nick was released this afternoon right after my Mom and younger brother arrived to visit. Dad Kevin will take Nick to out-patient therapy. And .... drumroll, please ... Jen has opened her eyes to about 50% AND has demonstrated purposeful movement in her left thumb! She'll move to a coma recovery facility at St Joe's in Ypsilanti on Monday. Thanx again for your continued prayers!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

super fun! love the jewel on the snowflake!!