Monday, April 25, 2011

you're my cup of tea!

One of my coworkers and fellow tea aficionados is celebrating her b'day this week, so I pulled out my Coffee Cafe stamp set ... it's mainly coffee-related but included this tea bag ... and put in some stamping time today. I found this cute 50's era family of fabrics thru an e-mail I received today! How timely, eh?! It's strange how everything old is new again. The same burnt oranges and harvest golds are showing up again in ceramics, pots, and pans, tho' it may be a bit brighter this time around; I'm not sure. This pattern reminds me of old kitchen wallpaper.

Beth and I both enjoy teas and she maintains a stash of a variety of 'em at work ... which is a good thing, 'cuz she shares them w me! Happy b'day, Beth!

stamps: TPC Studio's Coffee Cafe; paper: Purl Soho's Earth Kitchen fabric scan, SU's Dusty Durango, Staples' White card stocks; ink: SU's Soft Suede, PC-generated inside sentiment; accessories: SU's Dusty Durango dotted grosgrain ribbon; tools: Spellbinders' big scalloped rectangles

3 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

This card is darling and absolutely perfect for your friend.

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Hi Sue! Super cute card, I love the patterned paper you used too :)

Nat said...

lovin this card, your friend will be thrilled to receive it! :)