Friday, December 23, 2011

peace on earth

I purchased a couple new Memory Box dies recently and used the Country Landscape one for this card, currently winging its way to my eldest brother in Virginia. A simple card of two colors - white and navy. I've seen some awesome cards made from the die in the blogosphere recently as well. We got a tiny dusting of snow the past couple days but it's supposed to reach the 40's (Fahrenheit) on Christmas day so I don't imagine we'll be seeing a white Christmas tomorrow unless I pull out some old DVDs!

stamps: Technique Tuesday's AE Good Cheer, SU's Christmas Greetings (inside), Branch Out (snow); paper: SU's Shimmery White, Not Quite Navy card stocks; ink: SU's Whisper White, Not Quite Navy; tools: Memory Box's Country Landscape die w Cuttlebug

No comments: