Monday, September 3, 2012

part deux

I'm cheating ... I'll admit that right away! Because my sister's favorite season is fall, and it just so happens that one of my movie buddies' birthdays falls on the first day of fall later this month! So ... one Wordle ... two cards! I made another color version - it's posted on Pinterest (in my hangups directory) now - that came out t'riffic too, if I do say so myself!

No stamps were used (yet!) in the making of this card ... tho' I'll probably stamp "for you" below the Wordle collection. I'm just too lazy to go looking for that stamp now! And golf's on TV too!

So, which color combo do YOU prefer? I liked 'em both ... and made another w the greens/reds/oranges/yellows on a white background as well. I used a Wordle about my likes/hobbies for the background picture on my Facebook page too. It's a fun program - wordle.net, if you haven't checked it out! Thanx for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

No comments: