Friday, September 21, 2012

S&CT's fall edition

One thing I love about living in Michigan is the change of seasons (tho' personally, winter could be a shorter season) ... and with the first day of fall fast approaching this weekend, that means I'm on the lookout for another fav to me - and, ta da! - the Scrapbook & Cards' Fall edition's available! Did you know that you can view the entire Fall issue online for free? Scroll the pages, download the issue, watch it is as a slideshow ... there are so many amazing ways to view the issue. You can find the online viewer here ... www.scrapbookandcards.com/current-issue. Enjoy!

I have to fight the temptation to pick up all the new DPs I see on the shelves lately, and remember to go thru my stash at home. I'm especially lovin' the latest Bazzill Basic paper lines - IMHO, they'd knocked it outta the park with their Beach House collection, and now they've done it again ... check out their latest All Hallows Eve collection on p9 of the mag! Swoon!

No comments: