Sunday, December 23, 2012

fleas navidad

I'm just making a quick stop to share a card that I mailed to my brother this past week ... hoping that he doesn't think that I think that his pup's got fleas! I'd seen the sentiment stamp and couldn't pass up the opp to make a card casing it! My sentiment's PC-generated using one of the fonts from a set of 7 Kim Hughes fonts I'd purchased back in August from the kind folkes at scrapNfonts. I'm a professed fontaholic and probably have WAAAY too many on my PC, LOL!

Anywho, this card's winging its way to my brother, who just happens to have a pet mini dachshund named Pippin.  The DP's from a recent sketch workshop held at CAM (link at stores on right), and I'm not sure what the pup stamp is from ... and too lazy to go dig it up right now too!

Thanx for stopping by!

No comments: