Sunday, December 2, 2012

the die-namic duo

my latest die purchase was the words collections from PTI - both last year's holiday stamp set, and this year's count my blessings set. as luck would have it, every time I logged in to the site to purchase the holiday set this year and last, they were sold out of either the stamp set or the dies of one or the other ... except for last week! let's have a shout out for perseverance! YAY!

today's duo CAS post is that of a positive/negative space one. I used the word piece popped out from the die for the first card, then used its negative space for the second one. voilĂ ! easy peasy, and here's my first two cards of December!

stamps: PTI's Holiday Stamp Set; ink: SU's Not Quite Navy; paper: Neenah's Solar White, SU's Not Quite Navy card stocks; tools: Cuttlebug w PTI's Holiday Die Collection

No comments: