Thursday, October 3, 2013

when I see owls I think of b'rer Jack

Once upon a time we picked up an owl statue and held a photo shoot thruout a day of just driving around and goofing off. I don't recall now who was there besides me and my b'rer Jack ... possibly my sister Karen? Decades ago, it was... we painted his eyes in dayglo paint, if that helps with the time frame, LOL! So now, whenever I see owls, I think of my brother. There were 4 owls in the midst of some DP that I'd picked up (and now, for the life of me, I can't find the sheet to report its maker), and I cut these out to use in a card utilizing retro sketch's rs#80 sketch.

no deets today; by the miracle of scheduled postings, I'm predating this post to when I made the card, but I don't know where the DP is now that I'd used. c'mon now, did I REALLY put my stamping stuff away after being crafty??!

No comments: