Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wowzer! A Sherron Allen mug rug original!

Wowzer! I'm now the proud owner of a Sherron Allen original mug rug! It measures 9x9" square. KimR showed us a couple mug rugs her Mom had made for her and her DH just a week or so ago, and now Pat and I have our own! Thanx SO MUCH, Sherron and KimR! I LOVE purples and greens, and my lady comes complete w auburn hair and mugs and is awesome as is Sherron! Don't you LOVE how she picked up the polka dots in my lady's dress to carry on thru the quilting?! It's beautious!

This was a treat presented to me at dinner before our "spa day" girls day outing w my stampin' buddies Pat and Kim, and Kim's sister Tami. I supped on yummy deluxe lasagna at Ruggero's before heading to the spa, and then we checked out the new Fro Yo in Grand Blanc where I had tiramisu frozen yogurt topped w brownie bits and choco chips and maraschino cherries! YUM!

T'riffic day w t'riffic friends!

No comments: