Tuesday, April 16, 2019

fav stamp camp card - a happy Mother's Day card

I went to stamp camp led by the lovely and talented Angie Jarman last night, and here's my fav card. We generally make 5 cards and this month they were primarily feminine cards with Mother's Day as the inspiration. Both my and my DH's Moms have passed away, but I made a couple cards - 1 for my fav sis' and one for my niece Jenn. I always figured the holiday doesn't mean you're limited to only making cards for your Mom. Heck, they're both Moms!

This beauty of a card was inspired by the sample in the catty using the Floral Romance DP. Angie switched colors and added the butterfly. I picked a couple of the fresh fig frosted flower as purple's both my and my sister's fav color.

I ended up ordering some of the cardstock and designer paper used for this card today. She drew the inspiration for this card from the catty, and I love the layered look.

stamps: SU's; paper: SU's mossy meadow, old olive, petal pink, and sahara sand card stocks and Floral Romance DP; ink: sahara sand; tools: SU's leaf and butterfly punches; embellishments: fresh fig ribbon and frosted flowers


No comments: