Monday, April 15, 2019

thanx, Jenny!

I'm going to see Lionel Richie this summer! Whoo hoo!

My neighbor Jan posted on Facebook a couple weeks ago that Lionel Richie is going to be at DTE (fka Pine Knob in southeast Michigan) in June, and her daughter Jenny commented something to the effect of "Let's go, Mom!" I couldn't help myself... added in a comment that if there was room I'd love to make it a "gal's night outing" and go with them... and the rest, as they say, is history!

This is my thanx card to accompany my portion of the tickets that Jenny recently picked up!

LOVE Lionel and am SO looking forward to seeing him in person... never have before, but I've loved him since he was with the Commodores back in the70's and even more so after he went solo!

card deets are minimal... stamps: n/a; paper: The Paper Cut's champagne metallic, HPC's 1010# dark red vellum card stocks; ink: n/a; tools: Cuttlebug with william & walter's thanks cutaway; other: cutout that methinks I'd lifted from a box of candy

No comments: