Sunday, November 23, 2008

happy b'day Pat!

My buddy Pat's b'day is approaching and her daughter's in town under somewhat false pretenses ... as she's bringing Pat to a restaurant this evening where we hope to surprise the begeebers outta her (don't 'cha just love blogs' scheduled post option? this is safely being submitted for my Sunday post so Pat doesn't see the post if she's online today)!

A few of her regular lunch buddies went in together on a group gift - the "sewing basket" pictured here and a Hobby Lobby gift card - and I made the group card, based on the CPS71 sketch. Recognize the DP? I scanned the fabric from the storage box to use on the card - so proud of my resourcefulness, I am (Yoda-speak)! It's SO matchy-matchy, eh?!

stamps: Kitchen Sink's Ready 4 Any Holiday, SU's Pocket Silhouettes, Short & Sweet; paper: SU's Bordering Blue, Rose Red, Whisper White; ink: SU's Bordering Blue, Rose Red

2 comments:

Claudia said...

What a cool idea to scan the fabric! It's a beautiful card - you are so creative!

Made by Mandy said...

Great idea to scan the fabric - free stash !!!

Lovely card, love the colours and the design is well balanced.