Saturday, November 14, 2009

another inchie card

Here's another inchie card for today, this one using all 5 stamps from my latest Inkadinkado mini clear stamp set, Nativity. I don't recognize the store price sticker so methinks I'd picked this set up from the last Mega Meet in Novi MI, held this past spring. A few friends and I hit that the last couple years. We went after work yesterday to a Great Scrapbook Events scrapbooking and stamping show in Birch Run. I spotted a couple items on my wish list and picked up some more scrapping supplies and a few stamp sets. I'm hoping to ink some up tomorrow!

This card's based on Beate's current weekend sketch challenge, WSC106. The card measures about 3-1/2x7" so it's just a bit too large to fit into a small one but will fit with room to spare into a business #10 envelope.

stamps: Inkadinkado's Nativity; paper: SU's Brilliant Blue and Whisper White card stocks; ink: Color Box's Blue Iris chalk

No comments: