Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanks giving, all! I hostessed our family get- together today, and both my local sibs, a niece, and my Mom were able to attend. My older brother will be in town over the weekend so we'll get to see him too, but it didn't work out for him to stop over today.

After company left this evening I got time to play and made this card based on Karen Diron's sss45 sketch and the latest OCC color challenges. I love the way these three unrelated stamps seem to go so well with one another!

I'm off to watch the latest Bourne movie w my sweetie so this'll be a quick post. Hope you and yours had a t'riffic Thanksgiving. Here's my e-card to you all! I have a subscription to Jacquie Lawson's cards - she's amazin' and you should check her out!

stamps: Hero Arts' Antique Brocade, Inkadinkado's Autumn Leaves mini, SU's Holiday Best; paper: SU's Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White; ink: Versamark, SU's Chocolate Chip; tools: Spellbinders and Cuttlebug, ek success' scallop diamond border punch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is a beautiful Thanksgiving e card for you and your family. It features a family harvesting in the garden with their pet.

M

Ronni said...

This is a beautiful card!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Sue, your layout is stunning and I LOVE the color combination!

Thanks for playing along with us over at the OCC! Hugs, Jennifer :)

jimlynn said...

This is just stunning! So pretty. Love that image you used too. Great card.
Lynn