Wednesday, May 5, 2010

3 cheers for chairs

Chairs seem to be all the rage lately, and, personally, I'm figuring it's all about this sofa and chairs stamp set; don't you agree?! I made this card last summer but squirrel'd it away 'til my DH's b'day almost two weeks ago. I'm LOVIN' that soft yellow DP, and Old Olive's my fav SU green. What do you think? Am I saying we've "settled" into a nice, comfortable relationship?! LOL!

Have you visited Cath Edvalson's current Three Cheers for Chairs challenge yet? There's some knock-your-socks-off cards there, so if you don't already follow her blog, check it out!

stamps: PTI's On The Couch; paper: SU's Old Olive, Very Vanilla card stock, unknown Prism yellow card stock and unknown SU retired DP (picked up from a paper share); ink: SU's So Saffron, Color Box's Creamy Brown; tools: ek success' scallop diamond and Franklin Covey multi-hole punch (in place of using brads)

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love the colors you used. Beautifully done!

Angela said...

Super cute and such a clever card!!

Unknown said...

Hey Sue! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Anonymous said...

When the chairs first came out I could only scratch my head and declare that there was finally a stamp I WASN'T going to buy. You did the only thing that CAN be done with a chair and sofa, and you did it wonderfully.

Karen B. said...

Perfect idea to use this for a husband birthday card! Nice colors too.