Saturday, February 5, 2011

it's all about pink

Today's card is from a make -'n- take that I went to at Capture-A-Memory in Flint MI. They hold an inexpensive deal most Saturdays that's free for store members and only $2 for non-members. Lately we're making two items - usually one's a card, and one's a project from one of their large assortment of dies. Today's project was a scalloped heart die made into a small candy holder. We attached ribbon to it and it's hanging in my living room. I figure it'll go to which ever of my boys notices it first!

I picked up some sparkly ribbon that I'd planned on using on a card today, and I don't know why, but I had trouble sleeping last night. Now I'm beat, so instead I'm gonna catch a cat-nap while my DH is out shopping w my youngest and my eldest is busy in his room watching a DVD. Catch ya later! Hopefully the spirit to be crafty will return tomorrow ...

No comments: