Sunday, January 6, 2008

CAM make-'n-take

Here's a make-'n-take I made yesterday at Capture-a-Memory, a local shop I frequent (much to the dismay of my checking account!).

My buddy Pat and I stopped by for a QuicKutz club meeting after our SU demo's open house, then stayed for the make-'n-take, and both of us liked yesterday's project. Pat probably switched the paper die-cut flower for a silk one once she got home, but I liked how this one turned out ... so it's staying put!

recipe? dunno any of the specifics - we used a combination of many Color Box stamps the shop supplied for DTP on white cardstock, mounted the sentiment which was already pre-stamped on cardstock for us ... I'm sending this to my brother Mark along with some money I owe him - think he'll like it - the card (not the fact that I'm paying him back!) ... grins ...

1 comment:

Janine said...

Lovely card Sue...
Have a great day !!!