Wednesday, January 2, 2008

happy b'day, Mom!

My Mom's birthday is today and my sibs and I'd planned to get together to treat her to dinner but I'm still home w the flu ... so I made her a card instead, based on this CPS#45 challenge! I know ... I'd made her a card already - the b&w from a few postings back ... but that was for all of us to sign for a group gift we gave her on Sunday at a family celebration at my sister's house.

Anywho, I love Karen Stolper's little ladies. You can find at least a hundred others at American Art Stamp (see link at right) but be forewarned - bring tissues with you as you WILL be drooling!

stamps: Stolper's angel; paper: BoBunny Shabby Princess collection and unknown coordinating cardstock; ink: StazOn's Jet Black, Sakura #700 glitter gelly roll marker, asst'd watercolor markers; accessories: Bazzill bitty blossoms, Cosmo Cricket's trim-trimmeree ribbon, Making Memories' velvet brad

2 comments:

Janine said...

Such a simple, cute card.
Lauried has the same Adobe Photoshop that I have and she just gave me a few pointers on how to use it properly to brighten up the photos. That is all I have figrued out so far. She also talked about cropping her photos as well and having the brightest light possible. I am going to play around today with some of mine I hope.

Claudia said...

Sue - What a beautiful card! I am going to run - not walk to that site right now!