Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, KAZ!

This card was inspired by one published in the Spring 2008 edition of paper creations designed by Lindsey Botkin. I used SU Purely Pomegranate and a dollar stamp I'd picked up from Mike's recently, and printed the sentiment from my PC on white cardstock I had on hand.

Kept it simple, as it's also inspired by Sharon Johnson's ssnotime33 challenge. We were to keep it simple and use pink, green, and a flower. Hope my sister likes it as it's off in the mail tomorrow to make it to her by Mother's Day!
stamps: Kolette Hall designed for studio g; paper: SU Purely Pomegranate, unknown white cardstock; ink: SU Purely Pomegranate, StazOn Jet Black, Tri-C watercolor marker

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful! Thanks for playing:)
Dee Jackson

Claudia said...

Hi Sue! What a pretty card. I hope you have a GREAT Mother's Day!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is a wonderful card and I'm sure your sister will just love it!!! I'm so glad you got to play - thank you so much!!!