Thursday, September 16, 2010

Arrr!

We're in countdown mode to get cards into the mail if we're to celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day this Sunday and this one's heading to my brother ... if one of 'em happens to read this post, they'll just have to wonder who it's for, eh?! It's based on the lovely and talented Kristina Werner's Class 8's sketches (see September's class here - I SO look forward to these each month!) Arrr!

stamps: MSE's old world alphabet; paper: Paper Reflections' black, SU's Kraft, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red card stocks; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink; tools: Fiskar's apron lace border punch

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ahoy Matey! Your comment on my blog made my peg leg twitch and then I had to dance a jig...fell down, my peg leg got caught in the boards on the deck...Arrrr! Love your card! And your blog is fabulous! Thanks for the wonderful comment!