Tuesday, September 21, 2010

trick or treat!

It's almost the end of summer and while I SHOULD probably be celebrating how beautiful it was today, in the 80's and sunny and breezy, I just happened to pick up this cutie patootie house die cut this past Saturday while out supporting the local economy! I don't know the vendor ... it's something I just happened to notice from some past project that Karen had left-overs of, so I asked for some. It's CAS and too cute to be called spooky, don't you agree?!

We celebrated the end of summer by eating lunch at a sidewalk cafe of a restaurant I'd not been to before - it was way to nice to stay indoors today and they say rain's on its way for the rest of the week - Blackstones' in downtown Flint. It was a last-minute decision 'cuz we still didn't know where we were headed at 11:50 a.m. but they had YUMMY seasoned thick-sliced crinkle chips ... more like fries, and I had their signature sandwich, the Blackstone (grilled classic Irish bacon (who knew?! IRISH bacon?!), turkey, pastrami w spicy mustard and swiss cheese on pumpernickel (I opted for toasted wheat)). What'd you have for lunch today?

stamps: ki memories' halloween icons, SU's Home Is Where The Haunt Is; paper: SU's Cast-A-Spell DP and Barely Banana card stock; ink: Ranger's black soot distress ink

No comments: